General Data Protection Regulation- 1. S2J sprl, with headquarters at 1050 Bruxelles, 556 avenue de la couronne, Belgium, registered at the Belgian Crosspoint Bank for Enterprises under the number BE 0807.681.089 (hereafter “OLIVIER STRELLI”) is responsible for the processing of your personal data on the website www.strelli.be OLIVIER STRELLI, as a Belgian company, applies the “law of December 8, 1992 on Privacy Protection in relation to the Processing of Personal Data” as modified by the “law of December 11, 1998” and by the “law of June 13, 2005 on electronic communications” and other applicable legislation.
2. Collected personal data
– Data that you communicate to us Via the Registration Form on the Website: your e-mail address. During the ordering process: your name and address details.
3. Purposes of the processing of data
Nous rassemblons vos données personnelles en vue de Your personal data are collected to: – Offer you the services of the Website; – Direct Marketing – Administer the technical aspects of the Website;
Marketing Direct marketing and communication to third parties Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be communicated to third parties or be used for direct marketing purposes.
4. Duration of the conversation of data
All personal data will be held as long as necessary for providing the Services by OLIVIER STRELLI.
5. Right to access and rectify
You are entirely free whether or not you communicate your personal data to OLIVIER STRELLI. However, you must be aware that some services may be refused if you do not complete your personal data on the Registration Form. Also, you must be aware that you are the only one liable for the correctness of the data that you communicate to OLIVIER STRELLI
6. Right to object You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if you have serious and legitimate reasons to do so. You can exercise your right by sending an email to the address email@example.com. However, you cannot object to the processing of personal data in so far that this processing is essential for us to comply with our contractual obligations.
7. Security and confidentiality OLIVIER STRELLI has developed security measures that are technically and organizationally appropriate in order to avoid the destruction, loss, forgery, modification, forbidden access and unintentional communication to third parties as well as every other unauthorized processing of the collected personal data.
Pour plus d’informations sur la politique que nous menons en matière de cookies, n’hésitez pas à nous contacter via firstname.lastname@example.org.